Friday, February 19, 2010

It's been awhile...

I vowed to never use my blog to complain, so this might be a short post. Haha.

I love school. Really I do. But right now, I don't care about it at all. I don't want to write papers. I don't want to take finals. I just want to go meet my nephew. And hold him. And snuggle. And listen to all those cute little gurgling sounds that newborns make. And then hand him to his mother when he has a messy diaper. Phooey on school--I want to go be an aunt.

Blood is thicker than schoolbooks. What more can I say?




2 comments:

  1. Having just got back from Atlanta, I can tell you it's way better than you can imagine. Seth is like his parents, incredible!!!

    ~Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what your dad said. Being there with them, holding that little guy...the best. Seth is one blessed little boy to have so many aunts, uncles, grandpas, grandmas, cousins and friends who love him. Tara, I know you will be a wonderful aunt. I love your posts. They make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete