Saturday, January 16, 2010

Off Again

Did break go by quickly or slowly? I'm still trying to figure that one out.

I'm sitting here in the airport, waiting for my Cincinnati flight. After stopping in Minneapolis (still hoping for a glimpse of Mary Richards or Rhoda Morganstern...), I'll end up in Spokane, where my wonderful roommate will pick me up. I should get back into Moscow on Sunday, and school starts on Monday. Bring it on.

I think I'll work on some school while I'm traveling. I need to read the New Testament by...Friday, I think? I'm starting with Matthew in the Orlando airport...let's see how far I can get. I've sped-read lots of books, but never the Bible. This should be interesting.

Thanks to everyone who made my break super-special. Leah and David, staying with you was a great way to kick off Christmas break. Thanks! Stefan, I don't think you even read my blog, so you don't get a shoutout. In your face. Tomas, you better call me tonight. I wish we had more time together...maybe if SOMEONE wasn't doing school all the time. Just kidding. Keep up the hard work. Auntie K, thanks for teaching me how to tat. Maybe you can give me "Aunt" lessons, too...I'm going to need them when Seth comes along. :) Jason, we never said goodbye! What's up with that?! Laura, I wuv oo, and I miss your hugs. Grandma and Grandpa, thanks for letting me stay with you and borrow your car! It was great to see you again! And thanks to all the wonderful friends that spent time with me when I was here! (I can list family names, but I'm not going to try to list friends, because I'm sure I would leave someone out on accident. Haha.)

And Dad, a simple "I love you" looks like lame, but it's true. You're the best. I miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Is est non claudus!!!

    ~Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the energy of youth!! Have a great Semester Tara! Josie

    ReplyDelete