Thursday, July 30, 2009

Um, what?

Reality TV is my guilty pleasure, so I was enjoying America's Got Talent, up until Episode 12.

Ok, watch this girl.

Now watch this one.

Guess which one made it to the semi-finals?

You'd think it would be the harpist. You know, the one with actual talent. The one who is a motivational speaker and therefore already has stage experience. The one who is twenty-nine years old, and therefore, has a better understanding of what hard work is all about. You'd think that, wouldn't you?

But nope, it was bye-bye to Rashida, while Eleisha gets to stick around for a few more weeks at most. (Honestly, how long can they keep her? She has NO talent.)

I get it--she's cute, she'll boost ratings. Whatever. Just wait ten years...when she's a high school senior, and she still has that diva attitude, tell me it's cute. I dare you.

Best wishes, Rashida. You're too talented for America, apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment