Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm here!

I'm writing this from my iPod Touch using the free version of some blogging app. Because it is the free version, I can't upload pictures, which is a shame because I have some to post. I'll have to wait until I get back to my laptop. Oh. Come to think of it, that's where all the pictures are in the first place, so the fact that this app won't let me upload them is a moot point. Duh, Tara.

I'm at my new home right now. I just finished unpacking a few suitcases and making my bed. It still hasn't hit me that I am LIVING here for the next nine months.

My dad is still very sick, so he is back at the hotel. I'll have to give a proper update once I get back there and can type on my laptop instead of this virtual keypad. I have a lot of stories about our trip out here. What a trip! Love you all...

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear the stories about your trip out there. Glad you're safely in Idaho and can begin to get settled into your new home. Let us know how your dad is today.
    Love,
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of keeping us informed! We hope to hear that your Dad is better. He cannot be having fun. Call me if you need more coupons from BB&B.
    Love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete