Monday, September 7, 2009

Oink.

I feel fine now; I just sound like an old man when I laugh. Yeah, I know--I must be back to normal then, right?

However, it seems like everyone else is sick, sick, sick. The freshmen ended up getting Labor Day off, since we only have one class that day, and our teacher was sick. Multiple students are sick at our school, and the university right across the state line has 2000 students with swine flu symptoms. Not good.

So...you prayed me back to health; you can do the same for the whole city. Thanks. ;)

2 comments:

  1. They weren't planning to give you Labor Day off? That's sad. :(

    -Stacey-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better! That's also nice that you got Labor Day off after all. Can you believe you are almost halfway into your first term? Bet you're looking forward to your break after finals. :)

    ReplyDelete