Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rhetoric...

I have written two pages of text for a 250-word assignment, and I'm still not sure what I'm saying. It's like having a closet full of clothes and NOTHING to wear. Which, come to mention it, is another problem I have...

Anyway. I have to finish this portion of my paper by tomorrow (and read it to everyone...), so I should go organize my thoughts. My dad has been a tremendous help making sure that I don't say anything heretical or mean-spirited, so thanks goes to him for letting me talk through everything with him last Sunday afternoon.

And also thanks to him for understanding that Biblical headship and a daughter living 2924.6 miles away from home are not always mutually exclusive. I don't have to live in his physical presence to be part of his household...and I am attempting to prove that in my paper. Hopefully, it works...


1 comment: